Monday, April 12, 2010

Myastania Gravis Conference and Walk

Jamie, Zander's mom, and my sister, Melissa, will be attending the Myastania Gravis National Conference in St. Louis, MO May 5-7, 2010.

There is a fundraising walk that will be held on Friday, May 7, at 7:15 a.m. It is a 1 mile walk. They will be walking in honor of Zander. If you are interested in sponsoring them in honor of Zander, please go to the following site.


http://myasthenia.org/


Once you arrive at the site, click on the following link and it will take you throught the steps on how to sponsor Zander.

Register or sponsor someone at the National Conference Run/Walk/Sit-a-Thon

My family greatly appreciates this. The money raised will go towards research to help children like Zander.

I will post updates about what they learn while in St. Louis. Jamie and Melissa will have the opportunity to meet parents of children like Zander and to get advice and information on how they handle the situation.

Melissa and Jamie will be attending different seminars while at the conference so that they can obtain as much information as possible.

My parents and myself will be watching Walker, Isaak, Zander, Jeremiah, and Nathaniel while they attend. This will be during the week of finals for myself. Please pray for safe travels as Jamie comes home from Minneosta and for Melissa and Jamie's travel to St. Louis and back. Also, for the sanity of myself and my parents. The kids out number the adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment