Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Zander is in the hospital

I got a phone call this morning that Zander had been taken to the ER. He was running a 104 degree fever. There was concern about him going into Myastania Gravis Crisis. This is when the respirtory system gets extremely weak and then this causes them to have difficulty swallowing.

There were so many people praying for Zander today. My family is blessed to have such great support from family and friends. Jamie had a great friend, Carrie, bring her lunch today and stay with her. It is great to know that she has friends in Minnesota who are there for her since I am 6 hours away.

Zander's fever finally broke this evening. I actually got to talk to him on the phone. I know this sounds crazy, but I did. I talked to him and told him I loved him. He just cooed. I told him that he had to get better so that I could take him mudding next month when he is with me. I told him he couldn't tell his Mommy. This was our little sectret :-)

Jamie sounded exhausted. She has been through so much.

Mom and Dad didn't go up this time. They were prepared to leave at a moments notice. This is how our family operates regardless if you are literally down the road or 6 hours north. Dad has made the trip through hail storms, tornadoe warnings, blizzards, and ice storms. He is like the mailman. Regardless of the weather, he will get to Minnesota and to my sister and nephews.

Thank you for the prayers for Zander. I will post an update tomorrow on how he is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment