Thursday, April 22, 2010

Myastania Gravis is Scary

The more that I hear about Myastania Gravis it scares me. There are children who have been lifeflighted 10 times in 20 months of life. Myastania Gravis is a mean, mean disease. I pray that a cure can be found.

This is why organizations such as as the Myastania Gravis Foundation are crucial. People are working together to find a cure.

If you are interested in helping find a cure for this disease, please support my nephew, Zander, and other children like him. You can do this by sponsoring my sisters at the National Conference in St. Louis. There is a 1 mile walk that they are going to participate in. They are needing sponsors.

If you are interested in sponsoring them, please contact me at angelab349@yahoo.com for more information or at the Myastania Gravis Foundation website at http://myasthenia.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment