Sunday, May 2, 2010

National Myastania Gravis Conference This Week

Jamie and Melissa will be attending the National Myastania Gravis Conference this week in St. Louis.

This conference will give both of my sisters access to the latest information on Myastania Gravis. There will also be parents of children like Zander at the conference. This conference will hopefully put Jamie in contact with parents who understand what she is going through.

While looking over the agenda for the 2010 MGFA National Conference, I was excited to see that there will be a lot of different breakout sessions for what Zander has. There will be a session led by one of Zander's doctors from the Mayo Clinic.This helps reassure me that my nephew is getting the best care medical care possible.

There will also be discussions led about the latest in medical treatment and the experimental treatment that is going on.

I am looking forward to hearing what my sisters are finding out. My sisters are so determined to learn as much as possible while at this conference. I would hate to be the panel speakers because my sisters will "pick" their brains dry. They want answers and they will stop at nothing to get them. You can say that my sisters are lions when it comes to protecting my nephews. They will fight for them until the very end. I guess you can say that I am that way too!

No comments:

Post a Comment