Monday, May 3, 2010

Zander is home for the week

Zander, Walker, Isaak, and Jamie are home. Jamie came by Missouri Western State University so I could see the boys this afternoon. I have a night class tonight and I won't be home until after 7:45.

I opened the door to the van and he gave me the biggest smile and started to talk to me. He started to kick his feet with excitement. He then put his arm on mine. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and he just grinned at me. We "talked" for a minute. I told him that I would see him tonight and he just started kicking his feet some more. It was so good to see him smiling at me.

Jamie and Melissa are heading to the National Myastania Gravis Conference tomorrow morning in St. Louis. I will get to spoil "my boys" rotten this week. The four-wheeler is gased up and ready to go mudding. The mud hole is overflowing thanks to the rain last week. I think Zander may get his first taste of "mudding" while Jamie is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment